Colombo barefoot moccasin
Casual ethnic look: with the Colombo, you can enhance casual styles and also make the most exclusive style look slightly laid-back. The fine suede features typical striking seams. The tongue and ankle area feature contrasting colours, making the shoe a real eye-catcher. The Colombo is made in our shoe manufacturing facility in Portugal. The TrueSense® barefoot sole ensures a barefoot feeling and also a direct connection to the ground with every step of the way. It is completely flat, thin, and extremely flexible. Love your Feet again.
- GROUNDIES® barefoot Colombo
- Zero drop and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimum, anatomic toe space
- Upper in soft goatskin
- Soft inner lining made from microfibre
- Original TrueSense® GO1 sole with 3.3mm base and 3mm tread
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion-resistant
- 3-year guarantee against wearing out of the sole
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- For each order we receive, we will plant a tree
- Size tip: the sizes for this model run regularly
Ich habe seit Jahren Barfussschuhe. Früher Vibram Five Finger...