Barefoot leather sneaker Kopenhagen
A true multi-talent: Kopenhagen is a sneaker for just about every day. It is manufactured in Portugal from locally sourced high-quality leather. The typical GROUNDIES® barefoot sole is completely flat, thin and absolutely flexible letting you feel the ground with every step. Youll walk healthy and natural. The Kopenhagen is lined with breathable microfiber, which keeps your feet warm even on cooler days. Love your Feet again.
- GROUNDIES® Barefoot Shoe Kopenhagen
- Zero drop and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box and anatomical shape
- Upper: 100% goatskin suede
- Breathable lining: 100% microfibre
- Original TrueSense® GO1 sole with 3.3mm base and 3mm tread
- Flexible, non-slip, abrasion resistant
- 3 years warranty against wearing through of sole
- Made in EU: sole from Germany, produced in Portugal
- Size tip: the sizes for this model run regularly
Ich habe seit Jahren Barfussschuhe. Früher Vibram Five Finger...
Eine ausgezeichnete Verarbeitung, sehr gute...