Orlando barefoot sneaker
Sporty with a touch of retro: Orlando is a barefoot shoe disguised as a classic trainer. The soft upper made from suede gives all the stability you need, while the mesh insert at the front of the shoe guarantees breathability, making the Orlando sneaker suitable for warmer days too. Like all GROUNDIES®, the Orlando sneaker features our TrueSense® barefoot sole, which is completely flat, thin, and extremely flexible. With every step, you can feel connected with the ground. Love your Feet again.
- GROUNDIES® Orlando barefoot shoe
- Zero drop and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimum, anatomic toe space
- Upper made from soft cowhide leather and suede with a mesh insert
- Soft inner lining made from microfibre
- Original TrueSense® GO1 sole with 3.3mm base and 3mm tread
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion-resistant
- 3-year guarantee against wearing out of the sole
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- Size tip: the sizes for this model run regularly
Bisher mein absoluter...