Barefoot lace-up boot Liverpool with GX1 sole
The Liverpool GX1 is a durable leather boot with a clean outdoor look, whose striking appearance is underlined by the new TrueSense® GX1 sole. The boot has a profile perfect for outdoor wear and a very good grip, without sacrificing flexibility and the usual authentic barefoot feeling. The Liverpool GX1 is made in Portugal from high-quality leather that defies wind and weather. A breathable microfibre lining keeps your feet warm in any weather.
- GROUNDIES® Barefoot Boots Liverpool GX1
- No heel and a neutral footbed
- Anatomical toe box: foot-friendly, wider fit in the toe area
- Upper: soft cowhide
- Inner lining made from microfibre
- TrueSense® GX1 sole with 4.0 mm base and 4.5 mm profile
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion resistant
- 3-year guarantee for sole wearing out
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- Climate-neutral production
- Size tip: the sizes for this model match standard sizes.
We believe in the special experience our shoes offer. That's why you can test them for 14 days indoors and outdoors.
Groundies lets you experience how real barefoot feeling and style
can be combined beyond compare and expectations.
We firmly believe in this.
If you aren´t satisfied,
you can simply return them and get your money back.
Return options Groundies Feel Good Promise
You can return any Groundies you have purchased in our online shop,
if you are not satisfied with them, within 14 days of receipt
(date of dispatch) or return them to the place you
purchased them. In this case, we will refund the purchase price even
if the shoes have been worn during this period.
Anprobiert und ich wollte ihn nicht mehr ausziehen.