Barefoot short boots Meribel
Luxurious and ladylike or casual: with the Meribel you can be sure of countless combination possibilities for your autumn outfits. Whether in the office or at the club, this ankle boot is not only a fashionable accessory, but also a guarantee for your natural barefoot feeling. Because like all GROUNDIES®, Meribel has a completely flexible, thin and non-slip sole. Chic buckles decorate the soft leather, which is upholstered locally. Meribel transforms sustainability into a sophisticated eye-catcher. Love your Feet again.
- GROUNDIES® barefoot ankle boot Meribel
- Zero heel and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimal anatomical toe space
- Upper made of soft cowhide leather
- Soft lining made of microfiber
- TrueSense® barefoot sole with 3.3 mm base and 3 mm profile
- Flexible, non-slip and abrasion-proof
- 3 year guarantee against the sole wearing out
- Made in EU: the sole is produced in Germany, the shoe in Portugall
- Note on size: This model has a regular fit.
Mein erster , nicht mein...
Über die Wintertauglichkeit...
Trotz meiner Plattfüsse und...