Warm barefoot short boots Manchester
Naturally barefoot in winter: with the Manchester, you experience all-day sensory feedback and cozy warmth in one. Because this short boot is lined with high-quality lambswool, which opens up completely new ways for your barefoot moments in winter. Soft suede and the striking lacing complete your stylish look. Thanks to our flexible and non-slip GS1 sole you are not only walking like barefoot, but you are also fully in line with the trend winter can come. Love your Feet again.
- GROUNDIES® barefoot boot Manchester
- Zero drop and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimum, anatomic toe space
- Upper material made of soft goat suede
- Soft inner lining made from lambswool
- Original TrueSense® GS1 sole with 3 mm base and 3.9 mm tread
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion-resistant
- 3-year guarantee against wearing out of the sole
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- Size tip: the sizes for this model run regularly.
GROUNDIES® Feel Good Promise
We believe in the special experience our shoes offer.
That's why you can test them for 14 days indoors and outdoors.
GROUNDIES® lets you experience how real barefoot feeling and style
can be combined beyond compare and expectations.
We firmly believe in this.
If you aren´t satisfied,
you can simply return them and get your money back.
Return options GROUNDIES® Feel Good Promise
You can return any GROUNDIES® you have purchased in our online shop,
if you are not satisfied with them, within 14 days of receipt
(date of dispatch) or return them to the place you
purchased them. In this case, we will refund the purchase price even
if the shoes have been worn during this period.