Barefoot Tampere Riding Boots
The Tampere, with its classic riding look, will transform your life into a catwalk fashion show, whether in the office, out shopping or hanging out at a cocktail bar - even on cold days. For this simply elegant boot has a foot-friendly cut and its soft lining is a warming treat for the feet. Our tried and tested GO1 sole underlines the purist elegance of the Tampere and, thanks to its sensitivity, ensures a unique walking sensation.
- GROUNDIES® Tampere Barefoot Riding Boots
- No heel and a neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimum, anatomic toe space
- Upper: 100% soft cowhide
- Lined with warming and antibacterial microfibre lining
- shaft height: 35cm, shaft width: 40cm (size 39)
- TrueSense® GO1 sole with 3 mm base and 3 mm tread
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion-resistant
- 3-year guarantee against wearing out of the sole
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- Climate-neutral production
- Size tip: the sizes for this model match standard sizes
GROUNDIES® Feel Good Promise
We believe in the special experience our shoes offer.
That's why you can test them for 14 days indoors and outdoors.
GROUNDIES® lets you experience how real barefoot feeling and style
can be combined beyond compare and expectations.
We firmly believe in this.
If you aren´t satisfied,
you can simply return them and get your money back.
Return options GROUNDIES® Feel Good Promise
You can return any GROUNDIES® you have purchased in our online shop,
if you are not satisfied with them, within 14 days of receipt
(date of dispatch) or return them to the place you
purchased them. In this case, we will refund the purchase price even
if the shoes have been worn during this period.