Mandalay II barefoot ballerina shoe
New and improved: the Mandalay II has arrived! Whether combined with a skirt, dress, or jeans - with our barefoot ballerina shoe, you can enjoy a comfortable barefoot feel while out and about. The Mandalay II is made of soft, supple cowhide. Like all GROUNDIES®, the Mandalay II features our TrueSense® barefoot sole. Completely flat, thin, and absolutely flexible, the sole provides contact with the ground and freedom of movement with every step. Love your Feet again.
- Mandalay II GROUNDIES® barefoot ballerina shoe
- Zero drop and neutral footbed
- Wide toe box for optimum, anatomic toe space
- Upper in soft cowhide
- Soft inner lining made from microfibre
- TrueSense® barefoot sole made from 100% LTPU: 3.3mm base with 3mm tread
- Flexible, slip-proof and abrasion-resistant
- 3-year guarantee against wearing out of the sole
- Made in the EU: sole made in Germany, shoe produced in Portugal
- Size tip: the sizes for this model run regularly
I would like to buy this model made of vegan friendly materials.
But not really barefoot. Footbed...
Natürlich sind die Schuhe...